Home |Cloud Migration
- A global template contains basic information about the standard operation or process that will be used by all business units and entities, regardless of geographical location. In order to ensure that all business units meet an organization’s global standards, a global template is required. An organization needs to define what should be standardized globally and what will be allowed on a local level to cater to the unique needs of each business unit.
- Assess and plan your migration strategy with SAP Transformation Navigator.
- Provide SAP industry best practices for data migration and conversion.
- Convert your ECC or legacy ERP to S/4HANA with S/4HANA Migration Cockpit Software
- Provide detailed assessments regarding your platform, workload migration plan, and the migration’s predicted cost and benefit.
- Integrate with 3rd party applications through expert help.